Welcome to the Cannon Cruisers Car Club web site – our chance to tell you about our club, our members and our activities. Click on the hot links at the top or right-hand side of the page to learn more or:
- To find out about out annual slate of events, click here Events. For more on upcoming 2014 events, scroll down.
- To see some of our members’ “rides,” click here.
- To view our latest newsletter/meeting minutes, click here.
- Enjoy the “Rods N’ Roll” jukebox.
- If you want to join or renew your membership in the Cannon Cruisers, you can find info and a printable application form here.
Two cars for sale on our “Classifieds” page here.
Sunday, September 28 Club Event
Cruise to Vino in the Valley
Great dinner cruise to Vino in the Valley – wood-fired pizzas, great wine, good friends. We’ll be leaving the Cannon Falls Commuter Lot at 11:00 a.m. for a back roads ride.
Club “After the Show” Picnic
The Cannon Cruiser September 7 “After the Show” picnic was a rousing success – thanks to the weather, the work of a legion of cooks, dessert makers and salad chefs and the generosity of Matt and Inga Weierke in providing a wonderful location (including poolside dining). There were awards, gift certificates and plenty of food and friendship. For more photos that tell the story click here.
Coming Cruisers’ Events
- Monday, September 15th, 7 p.m. Club Meeting, place to be determined.
- Sunday, September 28th, Dinner cruise to Vino in the Valley. Leave Cannon Falls Commuter Lot at 11 a.m.- sign up at August Meeting RSVP.
- Sunday, October 5th, Drifters Leaf Cruise, leave city commuter lot at 9 a.m. for registration at Goodhue County Fairgrounds (north side of Zumbrota). Note change from previous announcement.
- Monday, October 20th, 7 p.m. Club Meeting, place to be arranged.
CANNON FALLS CRUISIN’ DAYS
COUNTRY CRUISE & CAR SHOW
Cannon Falls Cruisin’ Days 2014 featured a Country Cruise (Friday, August 1) and a Car and Truck Show (Sunday, August 3). The weather cooperated, the turnout was good – and more than $600 (and a pickup truck full of food) was raised for the Cannon Falls Community Food Shelf.
Friday evening’s Cruise featured 183 classic cars and trucks, good food from RJ’s Barbeque, music and an informal get-together in the Cannon Falls City Parking Lot after the cruise.
Sunday’s Car Show – the Cannon Cruisers’ 28th annual show – brought more than 70 classic cars and trucks to Hannah’s Bend Park in Cannon Falls. Winners’ plaques, 50s/60s music, door prizes, give-aways, food from Nick’s Diner, a swap meet and pedal care races were among the highlights of the day. (Be sure to set aside the first Sunday in August 2015 for our 29th Annual Car Show.)
Go to our News Page here for photo and the full story.