Welcome to the Cannon Cruisers Car Club web site – our chance to tell you about our club, our members and our activities. Click on the hot links at the top or right-hand side of the page to learn more or:
- To find out about out annual slate of events, click here Events. For more on upcoming 2014 events, scroll down.
- To see some of our members’ “rides,” click here.
- To view our latest newsletter/meeting minutes, click here.
- Enjoy the “Rods N’ Roll” jukebox.
- If you want to join or renew your membership in the Cannon Cruisers, you can find info and a printable application form here.
Two cars for sale on our “Classifieds” page here.
NEW SONG – more Beach Boys, Gary – ADDED TO “RODS N’ ROLL … CLICK HERE.
Upcoming Club Events
- MONDAY, December 15th … Club Meeting at Rick & Marcia Clemen’s farm. This is the Xmas meeting with gift exchange and election.
- MONDAY, January 19th, 2015 … Club Meeting at 7 p.m. with place to be determined.
- Monday, February 16th,2015 … Club Meeting at 7 p.m. with place to be determined.
CANNON FALLS CRUISIN’ DAYS
COUNTRY CRUISE & CAR SHOW
Each year, the Cruisers biggest event is our Cruise and Car Show. Here’s a look at 2014′s event. Cannon Falls Cruisin’ Days 2014 featured a Country Cruise (Friday, August 1) and a Car and Truck Show (Sunday, August 3). The weather cooperated, the turnout was good – and more than $600 (and a pickup truck full of food) was raised for the Cannon Falls Community Food Shelf.
Friday evening’s Cruise featured 183 classic cars and trucks, good food from RJ’s Barbeque, music and an informal get-together in the Cannon Falls City Parking Lot after the cruise.
Sunday’s Car Show – the Cannon Cruisers’ 28th annual show – brought more than 70 classic cars and trucks to Hannah’s Bend Park in Cannon Falls. Winners’ plaques, 50s/60s music, door prizes, give-aways, food from Nick’s Diner, a swap meet and pedal care races were among the highlights of the day. (Be sure to set aside the first Sunday in August 2015 for our 29th Annual Car Show.)
Go to our News Page here for photo and the full story.
Current Car Pic