Welcome to the Cannon Cruisers Car Club web site – our chance to tell you about our club, our members and our activities. Click on the hot links at the top or right-hand side of the page to learn more or:
- To find out about out annual slate of events, click here Events. For more on upcoming 2014 events, scroll down.
- To see some of our members’ “rides,” click here.
- To view our latest newsletter/meeting minutes, click here.
- Enjoy the “Rods N’ Roll” jukebox.
- If you want to join or renew your membership in the Cannon Cruisers, you can find info and a printable application form here.
UPCOMING EVENTS – MARK YOUR CALENDARSs
- Monday, April 20, 2015 … 7 p.m., Club Meeting, D. Sjoquist’s garage.
- Monday, May 18, 2015 ... 7 p.m., Club Meeting, Hannah’s Bend Park.
- Saturday, May 30 … Spring Club Picnic, N. & C. Sjoquist’s.
- Saturday, July 4 … Independence Day Parade.
March Meeting at Dick’s Hot Rod Shop
Cruisers’ FoodShare Month Donation Part of Meeting Agenda
The Cannon Cruisers held their March member meeting at Dick’s Hot Rod Shop in Lakeville (8984 215th Street West … 952-393-3383).. In addition to the regular business, club members toured the first-class facility, had a chance to view owner Dick Clemmer’s personal collection, enjoyed true Dick’s Hot Rod Shop hospitality (dinner and a show) and made the Cruisers’ annual March FoodShare Month contribution to the Cannon Falls Food Shelf. There are some photos below. For even more pics, click here.
Current Car Pics
Top Down Time