Welcome to the Cannon Cruisers Car Club web site – our chance to tell you about our club, our members and our activities. Click on the hot links at the top or right-hand side of the page to learn more or:
- To find out about out annual slate of events, click here Events. For more on upcoming 2014 events, scroll down.
- To see some of our members’ “rides,” click here.
- To view our latest newsletter/meeting minutes, click here.
- Enjoy the “Rods N’ Roll” jukebox.
- If you want to join or renew your membership in the Cannon Cruisers, you can find info and a printable application form here.
New Song on “Rods N’ Roll” – Car Crazy Cutie by the Beach Boys – click here to get to the jukebox.
UPCOMING EVENTS – MARK YOUR CALENDARS.
- Saturday, July 4th … Annual Independence Day Parade, line up at Cannon Falls High School parking lot at 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, July 20th … Club Meeting, 7 p.m. at Hannah’s Bend Park
- Saturday, July 25th … Little Log House Show, leave from Cannon Auto at 8 a.m. (Yes, a.m.)
- Friday, July 31st … THE REALLY BIG CRUISE, line up at Cannon Falls High School at 5 p.m. and leave at 7 p.m.
Back to the ’50s Weekend
Club members enjoyed the recent (June 19-21) Minnesota Street Rod Association “Back to the ‘50s Weekend” at the State Fair Grounds. The event was a great success, with nearly 12,000 participants registering their “classics.” Here you can see the Cannon Cruisers site, near the Horticulture Building.
Bob Bryan made is first trip to the BTT50’s – after 40 years in the process of restoring his 1934 Ford four-door. In the “It’s a small world” category, a previous owner of the car stopped by to talk with Bob after recognizing his long-gone vehicle.
For news of the Cruisers’ 2015 Spring Picnic, 39th Cruisers Highway Cleanup (and other stories), click here.
Current Car Pics